Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe
We started with our new gluten free vegan vanilla cake mix to make this moist delicious pumpkin bread best of all its vegan, gluten free and made using organic ingredients in only 5 mins ! Our favorite thing about this pumpkin bread recipe is its super fast and will be a holiday hit at the dinner table! The first step is to pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees following the baking mix instructions and prepare a loaf pan. (suggestion use a non stick pan or non stick spray)
This recipe makes one loaf of moist pumpkin bread
Bake Temp : 350 gas oven Bake Time : 50- 55 mins
Prep Time : 5 Mins Cool time: 1 hour
- Next, take a large bowl and pour in dreamy creations gluten free & vegan cake mix.
- Then add in the 1/4 cup oil and (1) 15 oz can of Libbys pumpkin follow with 1/4 cup of water blend well
- Add in your spices 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1 pinch cloves (optional) and for added flavor 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Add in 2 tbsp of white distilled vinegar
- Mix for additional 30 sec (careful to not over mix)
- Now, you are ready to pour your batter into your prepared pan and bake!
Sweet Bakers Tips:
- Pumpkin: Not all pumpkin brands are created equal! We suggest using Libbys
- Bake Time : is different than the package due to this being a loaf of bread instead of cupcakes and additional add - ins
- Cool time : 1 hour Very important Let cool in pan it will continue baking as well as all the crispy edges will go soft like a moist sweet bread.
- 1/2 Way Rotation: At the half way mark we rotate the loaf in the oven for even baking
- Moisture : This bread is extremely moist we love it day 2 almost more! We highly suggest not adding in any additional liquid or moisture to the batter other than what's required. Additional spices and dry mix-ins should do great!
Additional Mix- In options
- Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut
- Be creative whatever your heart desires!
Leave a comment