We started with our new gluten free vegan vanilla cake mix to make this amazing moist fluffy fresh banana bread, best of all its vegan, gluten free and made using organic ingredients! Our favorite thing about this banana bread recipe is this requires minimal ingredients at home! The first step is to pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees following the baking mix instructions and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. This recipe makes one loaf of banana bread.
Bake Temp : 375 gas oven Bake Time : 40- 50 mins
Prep Time : 5 Mins Cool time: 1 hour
- Next, take a large bowl and pour in dreamy creations gluten free & vegan cake mix.
- Then add in the 1/4 cup oil and blend with mixer, follow with 1 1/3 cup water.
- Then take 2 very ripe ( we like to use almost black) bananas (peeled) and mash into batter until mostly smooth.
- Add in 1 Tbsp white distilled vinegar ( in this recipe we went a tad over due to the bananas) and your spices 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1 pinch cloves (optional) and for added flavor 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Mix for additional 30 sec (careful to not over mix)
- Now, you are ready to pour your batter into your prepared pan and bake!
Sweet Bakers Tips:
- Bananas : You can also mash your bananas prior to adding them into the mix for a faster mix time .
- Bake Time : is different than the package due to this being a loaf of bread instead of cupcakes.
- Cool time : 1 hour Very important Let cool in pan it will continue baking as well as all the crispy edges will go soft like a moist sweet bread.
- 1/2 Way Rotation: At the half way mark we rotate the loaf in the oven for even baking and sprinkle coconut sugar and cinnamon on top and let continue baking.
- Moisture : This bread is extremely moist we love it day 2 almost more! We highly suggest not adding in any additional liquid or moisture to the batter other than what's required. Additional spices and dry mix-ins should do great!
Additional Mix- In options
- Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut
- Be creative whatever your heart desires!